Glenda Richardson Carr is the CEO and Founder of Bundle of Hope Adoption and Family Services. Glenda founded Bundle of Hope in 1998.
She has two adopted children who are now young adults. Her infertility, love of children, death of her special needs biological daughter and obedience to the Lord has brought hundreds of domestic families to the place of a forever family. The passion is her drive!
Glenda resided in Jacksonville, FL for 24 years and is now residing in Panama City Florida for last three years with her teen daughter to give back to the community she grew up in. Glenda is a Public speaker, has premiered on the Discovery Channel, premiered in “Having my Baby “ reality show. She has articles in magazines, latest being in GO magazine in 2020. She has won several community awards. Runner up in best of Bay award.
Glenda also certifies families of special needs children , families of children in neonatal hospitals , adopted families and residential housing groups in CPR.
Glenda is also certified in Behavioral Management of crises prevention.
Teresa Sheffield Volunteered with Bundle Of hope for one year and she has been employed with Bundle Of hope for one year as a case manager in the Panama City Florida office.
She is a native of Panama City Florida and a mother of three boys and she has five grandchildren.
Teresa and Luke reside in Panama City Florida as well as two of her adult children and four grandchildren.
Our mission is to be advocate for children and do all that we can to make sure that they are placed in homes that will raise them with Godly character and moral values regardless of race, age or gender.
Train a child in the way he should go,
and when he is old he will not turn from it.
Our Agency Offers:
• Provide Social workers for Florida Home Studies and post placements
• Locating Christian families willing to adopt babies, children or sibling groups of all races
• Counseling women, before, during and after placement of their child
• Counsel and assist with pre-adoption preparations for families
• Provide an adoption support group before, during, and after adoption
• Provide licensed social worker for Florida home studies and post placements
• Speaking at churches and Christian organizations encouraging them to adopt
• Maternity home referrals
• Care homes- temporary transitional residential homes for children in the state of Florida
• Interstate compact placement
We are a pro-life organization and do not encourage anyone to abort their unborn baby.
Bundle of Hope Ministries is an adoption and foster care agency registered with the State of Florida through FACCCA and authorized to do adoptions under FL Statute 409.176 and regulated by FL Statute 63.