Please Help In the Following ways:
Sponsor a child. Sponsoring a child by visiting our Facebook page (Bundle of Hope Adoption and Family Services). Children’s clothes and shoe sizes, along with their gift wish list will be listed, as well as our tree locations where you can choose a child’s tag and their list.
Business Tree location. Allow us to put a tree in your place of business. Hanging on the tree will be tags with names and children’s wish list details for your customers to select from. We will arrange pick-up of the gifts from your donors.
Additional Sponsorships and Needs:
- Sponsor our Santa Bags for kids gifts
2021 budget is $800.00 (2020 budget was $400.00)
- Sponsor a child or children’s Christmas by picking a wish list tag from our trees in various locations
- We are in need of truck deliverers to bring Christmas gift bags to party
- We are in need of truck deliverers to pick up bikes to bring to one of our 2 locations
- We are in need of elf’s to come to the party and help distribute Santa gift bags to children’s parent or care giver on Dec 11, 2021.
Previous year’s bag counts:
2019 – 42 gift bags
2020 – 264 gift bags
This year – Over 400 gift bags to be given out!!!
- Donate Children’s Bibles
Qualifications to participate in the
Children's left behind Christmas Gifting program
- You must be a single parent in Bay county OR child residing in Bay County has a parent incarcerated or in a drug or mental rehab program
- A caretaker of children who’s parent is incarcerated or in rehab
- YOU MUST HAVE a Facebook or Instagram account
- Participants have to come to the Santa Party to pick up items. We do not deliver!
You can get your bigger items with an assigned pick up time from our different locations.
*If you receive an email asking for a Christmas list, you are assigned a number and are excepted into the program.
- No electronics or electronic games
- No food
- Gifts need to be reasonable
- Our sponsors give one outfit, shoes and 3 reasonable gifts per child
If you pre-selected a child’s tag from one of our locations, please forward the following information: